Home Organisation Service
Declutter Your Home & Mind
CREATE SPACE FOR DESIRED LIVING
Living in a cluttered space creates chaotic and disorderly living, increases stress, reduces your productivity, encourages procrastination, and negatively impacts your overall physical and mental wellbeing. Sound familiar?
THE IMPORTANCE OF
Decluttering is a process which focuses on being more conscious about our living environment.
The first step is to mindfully eliminate things that are no longer serving you. Taking a ‘less is more’ approach we place importance on the purpose of possessions and only keep those items which benefit you.
The second step is to incorporate ways to organise your household & introduce items that improve your day to day living.
- Kitchen (incl. fridge & pantry)
- Dining Room
- Master Bedroom (incl. WIR, Ensuite)
- PLUS 4 other rooms of choice
- BONUS Free access to our "Maximise Your Life" course
how it works
step 1: consult
Initial 15min free (virtual) consult to discuss your individual situation and the options best suited to you. Depending on your needs, a second in person consult may be scheduled.
step 2: booking
Once you decide on a package, you will secure your booking with payment in advance and schedule in the days that best suits you to have your in-person transformation experience.
step 3: transformation
Stage One (in person) is a collaborative effert focused on sorting and preparation. Stage Two (in person) is where the real magic happens. Your consultant will return to organise and style your chosen spaces.
Ways That Clutter Impacts Your Life
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Consultant assists your to sort through household categories and works through any emotional blockages that is causing you to accumulate items / preventing you to let go.
- We create 4 groups of items (dispose of, give to charity, sell and a keep pile).
- A design style for storage is chosen and purchased. *Depending on which storage items are purchased there may be a 1-3 week wait from when Stage 2 can be scheduled depending on delivery times of storage items.
- Depending on the package selected this could take 2-4 half days.
- Consultant returns to independently purge items (based on your prior input), organise the areas included in your package into dedicated zones, lightly clean and style.
- You will learn how to keep things clutter-free with simple tricks and techniques.
- Depending on the package selected this could take 5-10 half days.
- If you choose to follow the recommended suggestons by your consultant you should be able to maintain your newfound spaces yourself.
- Optionally, after completing one of the decluttering packages you may continue with our ongoing home maintenenace subsciption service.
- We recommend doing an upkeep purge and declutter at least once a month to maintain your results.
GET BACK YOUR INNER PEACE
PRODUCTS OF CHOICE
Get 15% off Tupperware when you purchase a declutter package
Tupperware® is hands down my favourite product to use when doing home organisation and decluttering. Their containers not only look stylish but they are specifically design with form and functionality in mind. Created to maximise space their airtight seals and airflow designed fridge ranges ensure your food stays fresher for longer.
For more than 60 years in Australia, Tupperware has been committed to making a positive impact and proudly support the ‘Share the Dignity‘ charity. Now more than ever they are focused on helping people reduce their individual impact on the environment with the introduction of eco friendly collections. Their products are reusable, durable, easy-to-use and minimise plastic and food waste.
They have also introduced microwavable food cooking products (pressure cooker, griller etc.) meaning you can save space in your kitchen and save time in the kitchen.
*PayPal and ZipPay available
Kmart’s vision is to provide families with everyday products at the lowest prices and have developed “Better Together” – a sustainable development program that reflects the needs of our community. Get that zen feeling with Kmart’s versatile storage solutions to suit any space. From tubs and baskets to statement bookcases and ladders, mix and match to de-clutter in style.
*PayPal, Afterpay and ZipPay available
Daiso Japan® is an incredibly affordable store (most items are under $5) that has loads of cheap and practical storage containers, dividers and stands that allow you to keep drawers neat and tidy. Daiso is a place where customers can obtain a new kind of value that cannot be compared to existing dollar stores. Their mission is providing quality, variety and uniqueness.